1. Scope and Range of Services
(4) CNC TVAR shall be entitled to partially or fully shut down the CNC TVAR websites and/or change the contents and/or services as required. CNC TVAR shall assume no guarantee for the uninterrupted availability of the CNC TVAR websites. Users shall have no right to the use or continued maintenance of the CNC TVAR websites.
(5) Unless a user of the CNC TVAR websites is a consumer in terms of § 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, §§ 9, 10 of the E-Commerce Act shall not be applied.
(1) Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all related rights of use for all documents (texts, images, graphics and suchlike) published on the CNC TVAR websites shall be held exclusively by CNC TVAR. With regard to all rights (e.g. intellectual property rights, copyrights or similar rights), nobody will be granted a licence or any other kind of right based on the utilisation of CNC TVAR websites.
(2) The reproduction of documents on the CNC TVAR websites for personal, non-public and non-commercial use and the utilisation or use of explicitly offered documents shall be excluded from the above provision. Trademarks, designs, images, texts, parts of texts or any other contents published on the CNC TVAR websites must not be changed, copied, reproduced, utilised, supplemented or utilised in any other manner without prior written approval by CNC TVAR.
(1) CNC TVAR may be held liable for damages to the user as a result of the utilisation of CNC TVAR websites only in the event of wilful intent or gross negligence. Also excluded is any liability for loss of earnings, savings that have not been achieved, lost or changed data, indirect damages or damages resulting from claims of third parties unless otherwise required by mandatory law.
(2) CNC TVAR shall assume no liability for incorrect or missing information on the CNC TVAR websites. The user shall consequently assume sole responsibility for any decisions based on the information made available on the CNC TVAR websites. CNC TVAR disclaims, in particular, any liability for direct, specific losses or consequential losses or any other type of damages sustained, arising for whatever reason, from either the direct or indirect use of the information published on the CNC TVAR websites.
(3) CNC TVAR shall assume no responsibility or warranty for any services offered on the CNC TVAR websites that are arranged, created or otherwise provided by third parties.
(4) CNC TVAR has used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published on the CNC TVAR websites at the time it was made available. CNC TVAR makes no warranty and assumes no guarantees whatsoever for the information published on this website, such as downloads, external links or other content that can be used either directly or indirectly from the CNC TVAR websites or can be downloaded from these websites. CNC TVAR shall also reserve the right to make changes or amendments to the information published on the websites without giving prior notice.
4. Availability of the CNC TVAR websites
(1) CNC TVAR shall make every effort to operate its CNC TVAR websites continuously and ensure their accessibility, depending on the available technical, economical, operational and organisational possibilities.
(2) CNC TVAR shall assume no warranty or guarantee that the CNC TVAR websites or their contents are at all available or available without interruption, without error or that errors are corrected. Nor does CNC TVAR accept any guarantee that the CNC TVAR websites or auxiliary means (such as the server) are free of viruses or any other harmful components. To the extent legally permissible, CNC TVAR shall expressly assume no liability whatsoever for any kind of damage arising from making the CNC TVAR websites or any auxiliary means available.
(3) CNC TVAR shall assume no liability for any periods during which the CNC TVAR websites are not available due to technical or any other type of problems.
5. Financial market information
(1) Any information about the financial market on CNC TVAR websites, in particular about the CNC TVAR share, as well as information about any company-related developments, does not constitute legally binding information. None of the information made available represents a call to buy or deal with shares (and/or with any kind of securities).
(2) The CNC TVAR websites may contain contents with forward-looking statements that are based on the current situation. Such information is subject to high risks, since CNC TVAR’s business development may be controlled by a large number of external factors over which the company has no control. None of these contents, therefore, represent in any way the basis for decisions to buy or deal with shares.
6. External Links
CNC TVAR websites contain external links directing our users to third-party websites. CNC TVAR has no influence regarding availability, quality and content of linked websites and assumes no responsibility for the content of external websites that may violate prevailing laws or cause some form of damage to the visitors of said websites.
7. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
These provisions are governed exclusively by the substantive law of the Czech Republic excluding the conflict-of-law rules of international private law and excluding the provisions laid down in the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The competent court of Prague, shall have jurisdiction. In the case of disputes with users who are consumers according to § 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, the competent court of the place of residence or habitual residence or employment shall have jurisdiction as provided by § 14 of the Consumer Protection Act.
8. Final provisions